Expedition in Tibet » Lhakpa Ri Expedition
Lhakpa Ri Expedition is lies between Makalu and Everest range head upper East Rongbuk Glacier. Lhakpa Ri Climbing starts from Kathmandu to kodari boarder. Lhakpa Ri continues further along Friendship Highway. Cross kodari boarder via Nyalam- Shigatse- Xegar- Rongbuk and meet all staffs, yaks to Lakpa Ri Base Camp.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparing the Tibet visa and permit.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Kodari and Nyalam over night Guest House.
Day 04: Nyalam – Thingri overnight in Guest house.
Day 05: Thingri- Rongbuk: - overnight in Guest house.
Day 06: Explore Everest BC over night BC camp.
Day 08: Trek to Camp one over night at camp.
Day 09: Trek to Interim Camp over night at camp.
Day 10: Rest day at Interim Camp over night at camp.
Day 11: Trek to Camp two over night at camp.
Day 12: Trek to Camp three over night at camp.
Day 13: Rest day at camp three. Over night at camp.
Day 14: fixed all route fix rope. Over night at camp.
Day 15: Climb Lhakpa Ri (7045m.), return to base camp
Day 16: Trek to Everest Base Camp. Over night at camp.
Day 17: Drive – Nyalam over night at Guest House.
Day 18: Nyalam kodari – Kathmandu. Over night at Hotel.
Day 19: Free/shopping day in Kathmandu. Over night at Hotel.
Day 20: Transfer Airport and flight back to Home.
- Peak permit fee of Mt.Everest.
- Hotel accommodation on a twin sharing basis on bed and breakfast basis in Ktm at a good tourist class hotel for 6 nights and full board in Tibet.
- Transportation in Nepal and Tibet as per the program. 70 kilograms per member from BC to ABC and 60 kilograms per member from ABC to BC.
- Tibet visa fee and required expedition formalities permit in Tibet. Nepalese Sherpa cook and kitchen boy at BC and ABC.
- Equipment allowances, daily wages, insurance, food and lodging for BC and ABC staff (cook & Kitchen Boy).
- Dining tent, Kitchen tent, toilet tent, chair & table at BC & ABC. Dome sleeping tent at Base Camp for each member. Sleeping tents for staffs. Food and fuel at BC and ABC as per the expedition period.
- Equipment allowances, daily allowances, insurance, food and lodging for Liaison Officer & Interpreter. High way and conservation charges
- Arrival and departure international Airport.
- Four nights three star Hotel in Kathmandu with B/B plan.
- Both way drive to Boarder and kathmandy by private transport.
- Tibet visa Fee
- Tibet climbing permit and Everest National park fee.
- Hotel/guest house in Tibet with B/B plan
- All climbing permit, Tibet guide
- Latest jeep for tour from Kodari to EBC and kodari.
- Pick up truck in kodari boarder for cook and Sherpa.
- Kathmandu to boarder for Sherpa and cook, gears by transport.
- Border customs and boarder porters.
- climbing guide and Base camp cook
- All climbing gears, Dom tent, dining, kitchen toilet tents.
- Three times meal in camping and high food.
- necessary yaks from Everest Base camp to Lhapa Ri Base camp
- all main Rope, fix Rope
- Yak and yak Man
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet
- personal bar bill
- personal climbing gears
- Rescue incase
- Tipping for Tibet staffs and Nepali
- Nepal Re entry visa